Monday, March 19, 2012

TUTORIAL: How To Fix Removed Unexpectedly Error (SD Card) In Galaxy Y

Samsung-Galaxy-Y-error-fixed



In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to fix sd card removed unexpectedly error in samsung galaxy y. This is a common error for all galaxy y users who had upgraded the firmware from 2.3.5 to 2.3.6 DDKJ2. Many galaxy y users are reporting that they are having this error.

Before, I didn't find any error in my phone ,as i upgraded my phone from 2.3.5 to 2.3.6 DDKJ2 an error has been appearing every time in my notification bar saying " sd card removed unexpectedly ". I thought it was my phone fault , but when i google'd about this error i came to know that many galaxy y users are also facing the same error and they told me that it was the firmware fault.

Then I upgraded my firmware to 2.3.6 DDKL1 and my phone had finally recovered from the error!

Some of my friends still have same error though they have upgraded to 2.3.6 DDKL1. So what to do now?? Don't worry I have a solution too for this error. Just Replace your Memory card with a new Memory card then Reset your phone , thats it! Now the error has be fixed...If you have any other issues please comment below so that i can know your problem and can fix them. Don't forget to subscribe to this blog so that you don't miss updates from us!

13 comments:

  1. I have bought a Samsung Galaxy y pro duos.. Model number B5512..

    Android version - 2.3.6
    Baseband Version -B5512DDLA3
    Kernel Version - 2.6.35.7
    dpi@DELL137#1
    Build Number - GINGERBREAD.XWLA4

    I am facing the problem that my phone is showing "SD Card removed unexpectedly".
    I took it to service center they installed the software again with the
    same specification above.
    but still I am getting the same message. I have formatted my SD Card
    in Fat32 as told in android forum...but still I am getting the
    message.. Now I Think I am made a fool by purchasing the handset.It is
    not just solving my purpose... I am using SAMSUNG Mobile for past 8
    years...But now I have lost my faith on this company... What is the
    solution...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to Menu>Settings>About>Update
    Update your phone, then it will restart, keep on doing this process till all the updates are done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you update when it's turning off all times???????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Replace your Memory card with a new Memory card then Reset your phone , thats it! Now the error has be fixed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This solution doesn't work :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i too face this problem sinc i started using this set.. even replaced sd card but same issue..

    ReplyDelete
  7. My galaxy y camara showing error msg when i oppen it. It shows like camara failed messeg handler(-1)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I fix problem 32gb, I go back to shop tell them about problem, they changed my Galaxy for new one and problem fixed for 2 days, then I bought 16gb new SD Kingstone and no problem for fu*ing 1day,

    So finally I a can throw a wall fu*ing SAMSUNG GALAXY Y, becouse I tried everything. Yes it works fine but only with 2gb SD card, but fill it quickly with mp3 etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for this tutorial.. it' helped me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im also using galaxy y.and i hate this sd card unexpectedly removed.my phone was reset already and i already change my memory card,but it the problem was still there.what shud i do?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello….i neeed ur help urgently!!! My samsung y-s5360 is not working!!! whenever im swtiching it on it starts till “Samsung” n den restrts again…ive tried pressing menu button+switch+vol n had rebooted…but stil m hving the same prob…pls give a solution

    ReplyDelete
  12. Y'know, I can't think you can call something a tutorial if you don't teach them anything... I have to google everything you mention here if I wanna try it.

    ReplyDelete

For feedbacks and suggestions, use the comment box below. Please don't use offensive language and respect other visitors. Thank you!

P.S. All spam and promotional links will be deleted.